In case you don’t go and read my old blog for the archives, I wanted to make sure I carried some important stuff over to this one.
Why Life is Like Pizza
10. Everybody likes to see theirs spun in the air.
9. Goes best with beer.
8. Everybody likes something different on theirs.
7. Not everybody can get one delivered to them.
6. Sometimes you crave one, and you don’t know why.
5. Everybody should get one eventually.
4. Some people like theirs cold.
3. Sometimes you have to pick stuff off that you don’t like.
2. You’re supposed to tip the guy that gives it to you.
1. Sometimes, the wrong one gets put in the box.
What I Want On My Tombstone
I see them in the streets
And I see them in the fields
And I hear them in my dreams
And I know it’s got to be real
I know you’ll deliver me
All the wrong I’ve done
Oh, you can deliver me, Lord!
I only wanted to have some fun…
This is from the Zeppelin song “In My Time of Dying,” From Physical Graffiti. And I really mean it.